– Inheriting its brother TT850’s Li-ion battery power feature, TT860 integrates TTL in the flash for the Nikon version.
– 1/8000s HSS
– HSS capability (up to 1/8000s) on or off camera
– Master & Slave Flash
– As master flash to control Nikon speedlites e.g. SB-900, SB-910, etc.
– As slave flash under control of Nikon pop-up flash or speedlite signals.
– i-TTL Auto Flash
– Accurate TTL exposure for Nikon DSLRs
– Full TTL Functions(1/8000s HSS)
– Support HHS(max. 1/8000s), FEC, FV Lock, Front & Rear Curtain Sync, Modeling Flash, Control with Camera’s Menu Screen, etc.
– Powerful Li-ion Battery
– 1.5s recycle time at max. power & 650 full power pops
– Forget AA batteries’charging preparation and carrying burden
– 58 Guide Number
– GN58 (m ISO 100 @ 105mm) with TTL/M/Multi/S1/S2 modes
– Auto/Manual zoom (24-105mm) with correct auto focus assist
– Allow for USB firmware update and custom function settings
– Package Contents:
– 1x NEEWER E-TTL TT860 SPEEDLITE FLASH for NIKON
– 1x NEEWER VB-18 2000mAh 11.1V Li-ion polymer Battery
– 1X NEEWER VC-18 BATTERY CHARGER
– 1X POWER CABLE